Sunday, September 11, 2005

Boz's Choice

1. What year did I graduate from high school?
a. 1967
b. 1968
c. 1969
d. I didn't, I got a GED

2. What is Mother Boz's first name?
a. Martha
b. Amanda
c. Margaret
d. Helen

3. How many brothers and or sisters do I have?
a. I'm an only child
b. Two sisters
c. Two brothers
d. A brother and a sister

4. What is my favorite novel of all time?
a. Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut
b. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
c. The Stand by Stephen King
d. Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up To Me by Richard Farina

5. What suburb of Detroit did I grow up in?
a. Warren
b. Center Line
c. Roseville
d. Fraser

6. What branch of the armed forces did I serve in?
a. Army
b. Air Force
c. Coast Guard
d. Navy

7. What college did I graduate from?
a. Oakland University
b. Michigan State University
c. Wayne State University
d. Eastern Michigan University

8. What is my middle name?
a. Vincent
b. Vernon
c. Vance
d. Victor

9. Who was my favorite super hero?
a. Spiderman
b. Superman
c. Flash
d. J'onn J'onzz the Martian Manhunter

10. Which computer accessory DON'T I have?
a. Scanner
b. Printer
c. External hard drive
d. Web cam

11. How much do I pay the kid next door to mow my lawn?
a. 10 dollars
b. 15 dollars
c. 20 dollars
d. 25 dollars

12. What do I have tattooed on my back?
a. Calvin taking a piss
b. Bettie Page winking
c. Chinese symbol for peace
d. A rose

13. Who is falsely rumored to be my father?
a. George Superman Reeves
b. Marlon Brando
c. John Wayne
d. Harry Truman

14. Which Looney Tunes character do I most identify with?
a. Bugs Bunny
b. Daffy Duck
c. Sylvester the Cat
d. Wiley Coyote

15. Which dead rock star did I see in concert?
a. Jim Morrison
b. Jimi Hendrix
c. Janis Joplin
d. George Harrison

1 Comments:

Blogger gary j. introne said...

Hey - cool enough. Abstracted to the degree of being weird, yet sort of invitational. What the hell, y'know?

http://garyjin.blogspot.com


dop me a note,

Gary Introne

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home